Milton Covid-19 Support Group
Representatives from the local councils, the village church, Milton Online, local parents, the surgery patient participation group & community café have formed the Milton Covid-19 Support Group to co-ordinate support for people in the village during the Covid-19 (coronavirus) pandemic.
Offer or request support
The group has a web page with details on how to offer or request support.
- Council tax
- Domestic abuse
- Energy bill payments
- Food and baby products- emergency supplies
- Government WhatsApp information service
- Support for young people
- Voucher scheme for children eligible for free school meals
- Government grants for businesses
- Financial support to businesses
- Support for businesses
- Support for the self-employed
- Grant funding schemes – protect your business from fraudsters
- Latest business newsletters
- How is Coronavirus impacting your business?