Milton Country Park has announced the postponement of the Autumn Festival until Sunday 7th October. The festival was due to take place this weekend but dangerously high winds have upset plans.
Sarah Harris said: “We have been monitoring the weather predicted for Sunday closely. Unfortunately the forecast wind speeds exceed safe working practices for an event of this nature therefore it with great regret that we have had to postpone this event. Our primary concern when organising an event is the safety of our visitors.
“The good news is we have a new date for the Autumn Festival. This will now be on Sunday 7th October. Any tickets purchased for the 23rd of September will automatically be valid for this event and there is nothing further you need to do. Please remember these are e-tickets, therefore you simply need to arrive and give your name on the day. By purchasing your ticket through our website you will automatically have been added to our guest list.”
For updated information on Milton Country Park closures please check the Facebook page or website.