We hope you are all keeping yourselves safe as we continue along this difficult path.
Points to note:
- If you are a dispensing patient please call the surgery when you are planning to collect your medication and we will arrange your collection OUTSIDE the surgery. Our staff are extremely busy with prescription requests and need to adhere where possible to 48 hours processing time.
- Please remember our pharmacies such as Tesco are very busy also, please allow them time to process your prescription. Electronic prescriptions still need the same period of time to process.
- We continue to see our patients after an assessment by a clinician if needed. Appts at the surgery are by prior agreement only.
- Please use the NHS website online for information regarding isolation, sick notes and high risk groups.
- If anyone has any fluid resistant face masks you are able to donate to the Milton Covid volunteer group please contact Milton Surgery and leave a message for the practice manager. Any help is appreciated.
Take care of each other