Services that remain open through lockdown (05/11/20 – 02/12/20):
- Milton Country Park is open, including their playground, car park, car park toilets, cafe (for take-aways only and a mask is required) and is open for fishing. They ask that social distancing is maintained and you only meet with one other person while on the park. Please note that their organised activities programme has been ceased for November but the Wild Minds teenage mental health referral programme will continue as an exempt therapeutic session
- Takeaways remain open, including those from our local pubs
- Tesco is open from 6am-10pm Monday-Saturday, 10am-4pm on Sundays. Please note that Tesco will be prioritising the elderly and most vulnerable for 1 hour between 9am and 10am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday and NHS workers for 1 hour between 9am and 10am every Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday
- Milton CofE Primary School & nurseries remain open
- Milton Park & Ride appears to still be open with buses running
- Milton Recycling Centre remains open but you have to book a time slot for your visit and they ask that you avoid unnecessary visits.
Services that are closed during lockdown:
- Local pubs are closed but remain open for take-aways
- All Saints’ church are not running regular services
- Pubs, bars, restaurants, gyms, leisure centres, theatres, cinemas, nightclubs and non-essential shops are all closed.
To connect with your neighbours at this time, keep an eye on the Milton Community Facebook group and the village website (www.milton.org.uk), which also includes the Milton News and Milton Chat email lists.