The Pong

The sewage works “pong” seems to be back with a vengeance of late and we need some concerted action to remind Anglian Water that they have a problem. The parish council web site has a page explaining how to complain and Heather on the milton-chat mailing list confirmed this week that the contact details are still valid, although you can now use 0800 145 145 so the call is even cheaper.

So if you do smell it then please make the effort to complain (and remember: you’re complaining about the Cambridge Sewage Treatment Works not the Milton Sewage Works – the former is its name and that’s the only name Anglian Water know it by).