Report broken/damaged street signs

The Milton Parish council is asking residents to report any broken or damaged street signs to the Parish Clerk, Sarah Corder. The parish council will make compile all the complaints into one application to the district council.

Please mail any reports by the end of this week, with pictures if possible, to